Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Losing Hope...

Two weeks ago, my husband shocked the bajeebers out of me by telling me we were going to adopt Naomi / Kate.

Tonight, I read him an email about another child that was aging-out. He didn't even want to hear that child's info.   He gave the typical "Josh" response that I had expected him to give about Naomi.

This young boy has had his time run out. A family needed to commit to him by today. He is no longer available for adoption. He will go through the rest of his life without a family. It breaks my heart!

It amazes me how God works on people's hearts at specific times.  I know HE has a plan, but sometimes, I would like to see the basic outline.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid with even the basic outline, I'd go screaming off into the woods.

    I believe it is more than our finite minds could handle - thus it is best that God keep such hidden from us.

    ReplyDelete